15202 Graham Street Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Accounts Payable Specialist Project w/ Large Retail Client!
Accounts Payable Specialist will partner with a great team and help the client achieve their goal of processing 1, 000 invoices per week. The Accounts Payable Specialist will work for an dynamic, creative, and large retail company in Huntington Beach, CA. The Accounts Payable Specialist role is a 2 month engagement starting immediately! Don' t let other candidates beat you to this amazing opportunity, apply right now! The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all invoices and employee reimbursement requests are received, coded, approved and entered into the general ledger in a timely and accurate manner.
- Research and resolve AP invoices with issues for timely and accurate payments
- Perform 3-way match in MIRO
- Perform weekly check runs and expense reimbursements
- Conduct positive pay report to the bank on all checks issued.
- Reconcile vendor accounts using statements, open vouchers and/or paid vouchers
- Review, reconcile and schedule payments for employee benefits by location
- Reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts and vendor accounts using statements, open or paid voucher information in the system
- Complete credit applications
- Maintain accurate filing system for supplier invoices
- Assist with month-end activities (accruals, reconciliations, etc.)
- Generate and issue 1099s
- Work closely with other departments to coach and train on adherence to our AP cycle
- Provide timely customer service for all calls, emails and questions from suppliers, internal and external contacts
- Assist with other duties as assigned