5000 Airport Plaza Drive Suite #100 Long Beach, CA 90815
We have partnered with one of the country’ s most well-respected network of multi-state treatment centers for addiction and mental health disorders. Their path of continued growth and program offerings have led to an immediate opportunity for an Interim Accounts Payable Specialist in Long Beach, CA. This position will work with a great team that is smart and collaborative and run by a fun and amazing leader.
More specifically, this position is responsible for:
- Ensuring timely and accurate payment of corporate invoices and administering/reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Responsible for executing A/P check runs, ensuring integrity of financial data and establishing and maintaining positive vendor and employee relations.
- Auditing and entering all corporate related invoices received via mail, email into Great Plains.
- Preparing new vendor set up.
- Researching and resolving past due invoices.
- Ensuring compliance with corporate reimbursement policies.
- Posting batches, printing checks, verifying proper authorization, distributing checks, creating check batches in Positive Pay, processing.
- Assist with administrative functions and special projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- BS Degree or some college accounting coursework preferred
- 3-5 years A/P experience
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Familiarity with travel and expense report management systems
- Intermediate to advanced level experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Detail, results and deadline oriented with professional demeanor
- Independent self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to interact and communicate to all levels of the company
- Flexible and able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Willingness to learn and take on new assignments
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Job Types: Temporary, Contract