25521 Commercentre Drive Lake Forest, CA 92630
We have partnered with a fun, dynamic mid-size retail company in their search for a Reconciliations Specialist. This position will work with a strong team that is smart, fast paced, and collaborative and run by an incredible leader.
More specifically, this position is responsible for:
- Reviews company retail sales for 300+ locations and resolves discrepancies as needed.
- Reconciles company retail deposits to bank reports daily; includes cash, credit card and gift card deposits.
- Monitors and responds to all credit card chargebacks.
- Monitors and investigates guest refunds.
- Provides credit and gift card support to Marketing and Guest Service Departments.
- Creates and distributes reports on a daily and weekly basis.
- Responsible for final close of company retail sales each fiscal week; includes posting sales, cash, over/short and other related information to the general ledger.
- Support the franchise sales close process.
- Assist with administrative functions and special projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- High School Diploma minimum; Prefer AA or higher in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Administrative and General Accounting
- 10-key by touch a must
- Strong Excel skills required; intermediate level or higher
- Detail, result and deadline oriented with professional demeanor
- Strong computer software knowledge; technical savvy
- Independent self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Flexibility in adapting to rapidly changing priorities
- Willingness to learn and take on new assignments
- Intermediate-level experience using Word and Outlook
- Great Plains experience a plus