2900 Inland Empire Blvd. CHINO, CA 91762
Alliance Resource Group is partnered with a leading-edge technology company based in Chino. Our client is seeking an experienced accounting professional to take on the role of Accounting Manager.
The Accounting Manager will report to the controller and be responsible for aiding the controller in nearly all areas of finance and accounting; from personnel management to month-end close and financial statements, as well as interface with external audit and tax teams. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in accounting and is driven to learn, improve and succeed as a professional. Great quality of life position that provides the flexibility that dedicated professionals deserve.
Accounting Manager Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting.
- Ensures that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepares and reviews monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Review bank reconciliations.
- Assist in year-end financial statement audit, mid-year audit, quarterly reviews and tax return preparation with external auditors.
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Minimum 5 + years of experience
- Confident interpersonal and strong written communication skills
- 4 yr Degree in Accounting, Finance or Related.
- MBA or Masters in Accounting is Plus
Compensation: Range is Broad and Depending On Experience. They are hoping to find the right fit with the accounting team and company management.