AVP Financial Risk Management
17901 Von Karman Avenue Suite 1200 Irvine, California 92614
A well run, rapidly growing financial services institution is looking to bring on additional headcount due to their growth. The company offers development opportunities, the chance to work with a high quality executive management team, and a strong incentive package. If this sounds appealing, read on!
Compensation: 100-130k, plus bonus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishing and maintaining ALLL policy and procedures, in accordance with regulatory guidance
- Responsible for development of model validation for the allowance for loan losses, maintain and document model performance
- Prepares quarterly ALLL modeling and analysis
- Familiarity with modeling credit impairment methodologies including but not limited to Probability of Default and Loss Given Default
- Loan portfolio valuation activities related to the acquisition of whole banks and/or loan pools
- Assist in all activities related to the implementation of DFAST and CECL
- Prepares stress testing and other modeling for credit risk analysis related to loan portfolio
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- CFA preferred.
- 4-8 years in financial risk management
- Experience developing models for ALLL reporting.