475 Palmyrita Avenue, Riverside, CA 92501 US
Our client is seeking an experienced accountant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the financial transactions of the company and ensuring that all financial records are accurate and up-to-date. The accountant will work closely with the senior management team and other departments to provide financial insights and recommendations that will help drive the growth and success of the company.
- Manage the company's financial transactions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Ensure that all financial records are accurate and up-to-date, and comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
- Provide financial analysis and insights to the senior management team to help drive business decisions.
- Develop and implement financial controls to ensure the integrity of the company's financial data.
- Manage the company's budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Manage relationships with external partners, including auditors and tax advisors.
- Work with other departments to develop and implement processes and systems that improve the efficiency and accuracy of financial data.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting or a related field.
- Experience in manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Proficiency with accounting software, such as QuickBooks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
Christopher Brunson, MBA
Chris has joined Alliance Resource Group following 14 years of progressive experience in Financial Planning & Analysis. This real world experience, along with his Bachelor's Degree in Finance from Cal Poly Pomona and his MBA From C.S.U. Long Beach, provides Chris with a great background to service his clients and candidates in a very personal way. Chris enjoys recruiting because it grants him the opportunity to interact with and learn about people, their goals and what motivates them in life.
We thank Chris for his service to the country; he spent a combat tour in Iraq as a Sergeant in the U.S. Army. On a free day, Chris would enjoy a hike with his dog Spartacus followed by a beach day with his friends and family.