Irvine, CA 92612
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor and Payroll Specialist for our Company. Reporting directly to the CFO, the primary responsibilities of this role are to:
- Code and pay invoices, expense reports and check requests. Process vendor invoices via three-way matching with Purchase Orders and Receiving documents.
- Reconcile credit card statements and post activity
- General ledger account reconciliations; journal entries.
- Participate in month-end close process / duties
- Process payroll for the Company. Currently, we employ ~30 FTE' s and process payroll twice a month.
- Manage employee benefit administration with third-parties for the Company, including medical/dental/vision plans, 401k and FSA programs
- Minimum (2) years college courses in Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Accounts Payable.
- Minimum of 3 years experience processing Payroll
- NetSuite user experience a huge plus!
- Experience working with other cloud-based ERP environments.
- Strong PC skills, including intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy is required
- Candidate must have superior work ethic, high energy level and be results oriented
- Respectful of others; team player.
- Positive work attitude.