Irvine, CA 92614
Performs a variety of procedures related to the weekly collection cycle. Responsible for functions directly related to the production of the weekly accounts receivable statements. Responsible for assigned duties to enhance collection results.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Maintain both current report files and those retained in storage.
- Balance special reporting of ticket sales, money orders, Dollywood, and etc.
- Reconcile debit and credit transactions.
- Reconcile various accounts each week.
- Responsible for entry of Credit Card banking.
- Processes and accounts for all aspects of Gift Certificates/Gift Cards.
- Processes and accounts for all aspects of Community Cash.
- Count coupons.
- Other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Accounts for all aspects and processing of gift certificates/gift cards and community cash.
- Assists other departments with work overflow as assigned by the Accounts Receivable/Reconciliation Department Head.
- Related work as required.