Accounting Manager, Publicly traded company
25 Enterprise Suite 300 Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Alliance Resource Group is partnered with a quickly growing, real estate/development company. As a key member in the accounting department, the Accounting Manager will be responsible for providing technical accounting expertise, reviewing all the significant / unusual / one-time transactions prior to execution and assisting with the monthly close process and special projects as directed by the Assistant Controller. This position will interact with all departments within the organization and will have great exposure to senior executive management.
- Manage the monthly close of corporate entities
- Perform data analysis on accounting transactions
- Review monthly financial statements for the corporate division
- Interact directly with the independent auditors
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting, and monthly presentations to executive leadership team.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant is preferred
- 5+ years of minimum work experience is required
- Experience in strong internal control environment
- Experience managing month end close process
- Advanced PC skills with a high proficiency in Excel and data analytics required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as the ability to work seamlessly as part of a team or independently.
Please email resumes directly to David at dwells@AllianceResourceGroup.com with a couple sentences about yourself.