Accounting Manager - Consumer Products Company
irvine, COC 92606
Alliance Resource Group is partnered with an american-based, quickly growing, global mid-sized apparel/consumer products company. As a key member in the accounting department, the Accounting Manager will be responsible for managing a staff, leasind the month end close, preparing journal entries, putting together financial reports and leading the audit.
About the company/culture:
- On-site retail showroom and shop
- Photo room for live shoots
- Dog-friendly office
- Casual dress code (board shorts, t-shirt, flip flops)
- Very limited over-time and flexible start times.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
- Perform data analysis on accounting transactions
- Review work done by accounting staff
- Assist in implementing appropriate inventory internal controls and process improvements
- Lead the annual financial audit
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required by executive management
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, highly preferred
- 4-7 years of experience in a relevant industry, retail, consumer goods etc.
- Advanced PC skills with a high proficiency in Excel and data analytics required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as the ability to work seamlessly as part of a team or independently.
- Culture of company: dynamic, intelligent, laidback, collaborative