Accounting Manager - Publicly Traded Company
1717 W Collins Ave Orange, CA 92867
Accounting Manager - Benefits Accounting
Do you want to work for one of the most notable companies in Orange County?
This organization offers an unparalleled career path, extensive benefits with strong compensation and is considered to have one of the top organizational cultures in the area.
$125, 000-$150, 000
Primary duties of the Accounting Manager;
- Oversee all benefits accounting for a multi-billion dollar organization.
- Assist with preparation of financial reviews, analysis and provide management reporting as necessary.
- Manage stock option accounting, accounting for RSU' s, and manage the 401k funding.
- Lead ad-hoc projects as necessary.
Qualifications for the Accounting Manager;
- Big 4 public accounting experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- A CPA is highly preferred.
- Previous experience managing benefits accounting is required.