1 Columbia Aliso Viejo, California 92656
We are partnering with a growing consumer products company who are looking to hire an Accounting Manager. This role will report to the Controller and will responsible for the daily accounting functions. This is an upbeat and collaborative environment and they are looking for an extroverted personality to match the culture.
- Preparation of monthly GAAP financial statement package for senior management
- Preparation of cash flow projections
- Full responsibility of the U.S. company general ledger
- Preparation of weekly management and cash flow reports
- Preparation and control of annual financial budgets
- Intercompany reconciliations with international subsidiaries
- Day to day responsibility for all aspects of G/L, A/P, A/R
- Responsibility of account analysis, budget to actual variance analysis
- Be the primary point of contact with external auditors for financial audit.
- Preparation of schedules required for corporate tax preparation
- Preparation and filing of sales tax returns, and other local taxes and compliance returns – Experience with Avatax a plus
- Oversee all payroll matters, including overtime compliance, sales commissions etc.
- Manage accounting staff (Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable)
- Degree in Accounting
- Strong experience in US GAAP
- 5+ years of experience