1 Monster Way (2390 Anselmo Drive) Corona, CA 92879
What you will do:
The Senior Accountant is responsible for various daily, weekly and monthly financial reporting functions, including but not limited to review and postings of payable, receivable and payroll transactions. This person will supervise 2 employees:
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Manage and develop personnel, ensuring they have the necessary skills and knowledge for their position.
- Review and post accounts payable batches
- Research and resolve vendor calls regarding accounts payable.
- Verify and apply cash receipts to A/R transactions.
- Generate and print accounts payable and commodity payable checks.
- Prepare inventory reconciliations, month-end work papers and other month-end duties as assigned.
- Verify and enter daily bank transactions.
- Other duties as may be assigned to accomplish the safe and timely day-to-day operations within the administrative office.
- Two-year accounting/business degree and 3-5 years accounting experience preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work with all levels of staff (co-workers and management)
- Excellent Microsoft and Excel software skills