222 N Sepulveda Blvd Suite 1750 El Segundo, California 90245
Exciting start-up telecom company is locking for an accounting manager to help manage their accounting and finance operations. Reporting directly to the CFO, this individual will be responsible from owning the accounting process from A to Z. This company has a significant presence internationally a poised for significant growth.
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
- Oversee the accounting function, including consolidations and equity accounting, inventory and project cost management and all other aspects related to the general ledger.
- Responsible for the overall coordination of the month end close and operational processes in connection with related party transactions and support to the business segments and divisions.
- Direct responsibility for the review of monthly and quarterly results with senior financial management.
- Oversee AP, AR, Payroll, Reconciliations, Cash Flow responsibilities
- Train and develop a small accounting & finance team.
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting
- MBA and CPA strongly preferred
- 8+ years of accounting experience with 2+ coming from public accounting
- Able to be a part of a team and act independently