7711 Center Avenue Huntington Beach, California 92647
Our client is an industry leader in the insurance sector, and they are looking to bring on an Accounting Manager. The role will be responsible for the daily accounting function and will report to the Director of Accounting. This is a fast pace environment and candidates must be able to think quickly and multitask. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a growing company.
- Manage the day to day operations of the Accounting, Corporate Planning, Cash Management, and the Corporate Tax departments.
- Review/prepare monthly and other periodic financial reporting for the company, including special reports for the executives, cash flow projections, and budget analysis.
- Review/prepare short and long-term financial plans for use with internal management.
- Review/prepare quarterly tax payments for all companies.
- Oversee quarterly and year-end financial and tax provision reviews and audits, coordinate activities with outside audit firm.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule. Analyze consolidated financial statements and subsidiary-level financial statements monthly and report on unusual or significant variances
- CPA license, or international equivalent, strongly preferred
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- 4 – 8 years of experience in accounting or related field,