10 Faraday Irvine, CA 92618
Alliance Resource Group is partnered with a $150M high-growth, global action sports company located in Irvine, CA. As a key member in the accounting department, the Accounting Manager will be responsible for providing technical accounting expertise, reviewing all the significant / unusual / one-time transactions prior to execution and assisting with the monthly close process and special projects as directed by the Controller & CFO. This position will interact with all departments within the organization and will have great exposure to senior executive management. Must be dynamic, intelligent, personable, and highly motivated. CPA license is required; public accounting highly highly preferred.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures and manage monthly reconciliation of all inventory accounts
- Perform data analysis on accounting transactions
- Assist in implementing appropriate inventory internal controls and process improvements
- Assist with implementation of new accounting systems and processes required
- Interact directly with the independent auditors to discuss and resolve inventory accounting issues in a timely manner
- Prepare/Review monthly and weekly inventory reporting
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting, and monthly presentations to executive leadership team.
- Oversee a team of 3 ( 1 Senior Accountants and 2 staff)
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Preferably experience in public accounting (external audit) and private industry accounting, with knowledge of inventory accounting
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as the ability to work seamlessly as part of a team or independently.
- This individual must be able to lead a team and provide performance reviews; mentor and be a leader by example.
Culture of company:dynamic, intelligent, laid back, collaborative
Benefits:Outstanding medical, dental, vision (100% paid), 401(k) match, 3 weeks' vacation, sick, PTO, and flex-schedule, bonus typically ranges from 10-15%.
On-site gym, dog-friendly office, casual dress code, and free meals 2-3 days/week.