17782 Skypark Circle Irvine, CA 92614
Senior Accounting Manager – Real Estate Fund
This real estate investment company is seeking a talented, experienced Accounting Manager to lead a team of (3) in an award winning, mid-sized firm in the Irvine/Newport Beach area. You will motivate accounting team members and increase department accuracy and efficiency. To succeed in the role, you should be analytical and detail oriented.
- Prepare monthly corporate financials and cash reports
- Any tax experience a huge plus!
- Manage all aspects of financial, managerial, and operational reporting; providing timely and accurate financial statements to ownership
- Oversee monthly closing of corporate entities.
- Review all corporate transactions and entries.
- Produce cash flow reports and balance sheets on a weekly basis
- Interface with outside Accounting firm(s), banks and lessors, casualty/liability insurance agent(s), credit card companies, and collection agencies
- General ledger oversight
- Payroll input and management,
- Month-end and year end closings
- Review all corporate bank reconciliations.
- Review AMEX charges and recorded transactions.
- Review the fixed assets schedule and related transactions
- Excellent leadership and communication skills. The successful manager will enjoy leading, managing and motivating employees
- Ideally a working knowledge of Sage 100 and/or Crystal reports desired
- High level of efficiency and accuracy involving a high volume of transactions
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting
- CPA ideal but not mandatory
- Corporate accounting experience in private sector desired, and real estate/real estate fund or investment experience
- (7) plus years accounting experience, with a minimum 4 years at a supervisory level