Irvine, CA 92614 US
Alliance Resource Group has partnered with a fast growing real estate company looking for add their first accounting manager.
They are ideally looking for a candidate who can step into the controller position in a short amount of time.
Job responsibilities include:
- Review journal entries in accordance with GAAP
- Review monthly/quarterly corporate entity financials
- Responsible for reconciliation and elimination of intercompany activity
- BS degree in Accounting/Finance
- Min. of 5-7 years of accounting experience
- Experience with MS Dynamics preferred
- CPA preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Chloe Bachner, CPA
Recruiting Manager - Orange County
Chloe is a former Big 4 CPA with a Bachelor's and Master's of Accountancy degrees from the University of San Diego. Chloe was born and raised right here in in Orange County. Prior to joining Alliance Resource Group, she was an Experienced Hire Recruiter for a large regional Public Accounting firm in Irvine.
As a huge animal advocate, Chloe volunteers her time to rescue dog organizations. She lives by the mantra "Adopt, Don't Shop" and encourages everyone to do the same.
A perfect day for Chloe would find her, her husband Stephen and their dog Kona taking a walk at the beach during the day, followed by a home cooked meal paired with some nice wine.