Los Angeles, CA 90071
Fund Accounting Manager
- Review quarterly property level books.
- Review and manage the consolidated investor quarterly reports and annual financial statements process.
- Manage the annual audit process and respond to audit inquiries.
- Assist with preparation of annual investor conference materials.
- Review quarterly and annual tax projection calculations.
- Assist with preparation of income tax return information for tax preparers.
- Review quarterly & annual REIT compliance testing.
- Assist with the compliance of Partnership agreements.
- Complete accounting for transactions such as acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures and loan closings including validating settlement statement, providing funding, and booking transaction.
- Respond to investor requests for information and inquiries, including preparation of account statements, debt and asset information, and audit confirmations.
- Coordinate capital calls and distributions to and from investors, including working closely with bank contacts
- Review debt compliance calculations and manage all necessary loan reporting requirements to lenders.
- Review weekly cash projections.
- Review bank reconciliations.
- Initiate wire transfers.
- Assist with the preparation of consolidated cash flow models.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required.
- CPA/Public accounting experience preferred.
- Must have 4-7 years experience in Accounting, preferable within the commercial real estate industry
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with MRI is a plus.