5000 Birch Street, East Tower, Suite 600 Newport Beach, CA 92660 US
This family office supports the founder of a large real estate firm with operations in the Western US. This position will report directly to CAO who oversees the accounting and finance functions for all real estate divisions
Responsible for providing a variety of accounting and administrative services, including but not limited to:
- Responding to principals’ requests and inquiries
- Monitoring accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Performing monthly reconciliations of credit cards and providing reports as needed
- Prepare month-end closing and adjusting entries
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations, financial statements, spending and cash flow reports, etc.
- Monitor and track alternative investment valuation reports, K-1's, capital calls, distributions
- Assist in budget and forecasting process
- Assisting with year-end reporting of 1099s
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Financial services or Real Estate industry and partnership accounting experience is a plus
- Recent family office or CPA firm (tax and compilation experience)
- 4+ years of accounting/audit, tax, financial reporting, and financial analysis
- Solid experience in Excel and Yardi or MRI a plus
- CPA a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Born in Hollywood and raised in Los Angeles, Kyle was destined to be a star. When that did not work out, he did the next best thing and became a recruiter. After graduating from California State University, Long Beach with a bachelor’s degree in finance, Kyle began his professional career working in accounting as an Assistant Controller and Controller for several companies in the surf industry. After a number of years working in accounting, he became an entrepreneur and developed two successful coffee-house locations in Orange County where he was the CFO (and head barista).
In 2003 Kyle again shifted his career and became a financial recruiter in the Bay area with a large national staffing company where he was responsible for building successful recruiting teams. Kyle joined Alliance Resource Group in 2009 as a Recruiting Manager.
Kyle is a proud parent of two girls, Maya and Sage, whom are attending college in San Francisco, CA and Paris, France. In his spare time, Kyle loves to fire up the BBQ after a good surf session.