Newport Beach, CA 92660
ARG is partnered with a $30M retail/consumer goods company with consistent growth around 50-60% YoY (while maintaining same profit margins), in search of a hands on Accounting Manager. This person will handle all accounting (with help from 2 Staff Accountants), and help with some finance (related to acquisitions). This individual must be highly competent, dynamic, and show the potential to be promoted into Assistant Controller and Controller over the next two years. This is an opportunity to be part of a very high growth company, and will utilize accounting and strong systems skills.
- 2017 Revenues: $28M
- 2018 Revenues: $40-45M (projected)
- Currently going through an equity raise of roughly $10M which will allow them to expand internationally and continue scaling.
- Lots of potential for growth in this role; ideally this person will move into Assistant Controller and Controller role within next 2-3 years
- Must be able to close books, prepare all schedules for external auditors
- Must have a solid understanding of audits (would prefer previous audit experience with a CPA firm, but not required)
- Must have working knowledge with inventory and/or retail experience
- Handling Bank reconciliations
- Help CFO prepare financial reporting package
- Oversee 2-3 accounting staff and seniors
- Must be adaptive and able to lead by example; mentor team and be a creative thinker
- Systems savvy – this person must be strong with Excel and systems
- Must have outstanding communication
Excellent benefits, discretionary bonus, flexible schedule, 3.5 weeks PTO, and great work/life balance.
To be considered, please email your resume (in Word format) to Brad at BChamberlin@AllianceResourceGroup.com