951 Calle Amanecer San Clemente, CA 92673
Our client is a growing publicly traded company who has double their size in revenue is looking to hire an Accounting Manager to their growing team. They are a leader in the medical field and have an accounting team comprised of top tier talent. This firm prides itself on having a strong and positive company culture along with making work/life balance a priority.
- Review customer contracts to ensure proper revenue recognition in accordance with ASC606 and with company policy
- Assist in evaluating and documenting the impact of new accounting standards possibly leading to new Company policies. Also provide suggested implementation plans.
- Provide support and analysis for various technical accounting questions, conduct research, draft technical memos, and present to management team.
- Help ensure adherence to SOX controls
- Research and assist as needed with the preparation of various footnote and supporting schedules related to financial reporting.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- Strong experience with Complex technical accounting matters, current US GAAP, and SEC reporting
- Experience with ASC 606 and multiple element revenue recognition accounting