Manager, Corporate Accounting
2803 Colorado Ave santa monica, California 90404
Excellent opportunity with a growing company in the Los Angeles area; looking for a strong Accounting Manager to lead and develop (with the guidance of the Controller and VP Finance) the accounting department.
Salary is DOE; but targeting $110, 000
Bonus, generous 401k and excellent health/medical benefits included for all employees.
Great management and a strong, financially stable company.
- Manage all Accounting functions, including: general ledger, financial reporting, budget preparation, job costing, audit, fixed assets, payroll, inventory, and related Accounting support.
- Analyze and interpret financial data in order to assess monthly results, including comparisons to budget, forecast and prior year.
- Maintain a sound internal control environment and meet all audit and Sarbanes-Oxley reporting and testing requirements.
- Ensure results are reported in compliance with GAAP and company policies.
- Manage annual budget preparation
- Manages a small team of billers and is responsible for the creation and issuing of all customer invoices
- Primary contact point for Sales, Operations and Corporate Credit departments regarding billing issues
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years related experience
- Good analytical, decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate within team and via phone and in writing
- Able to interpret data and draw meaningful conclusions quickly
- Strong leadership and team building skills