200 Spectrum Center Dr. 15th floor Irvine, CA 92618
We are partnered with a rapidly growing, PE backed, SAAS company in their search for an Accounting Supervisor. The Accounting Supervisor will possess strong excel skills, be hard working and have the ability to deal with a fluid, ever changing environment. Although this role is heavily involved in the close cycle, it will also have the opportunity to lead a variety of process improvement initiatives, oversee a team of 2-3 staff and seniors, and help sustain the rapid growth of a profitable, early-stage start up.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and yearly account reconciliations.
- Research and document complex accounting policies, providing recommendations to senior management.
- Maintain the general ledger.
- Lead accounting process improvement initiatives.
- Assist in preparation of financial statements.
- Degree in Accounting and/or Finance from a 4 year university (required)
- 3-5 years of experience in audit (public accounting)
- CPA required
- Technically proficient in GAAP
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel