Accounts Payable/ Staff Accountant
1308 Vista Prado Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Consumer products company is looking for an Accounts Payable or Staff Accountant professional to join their team. The position requires in-depth knowledge of accounting and consumer product sales dynamics, good collaboration and leadership, and strong reporting skills. The position can expect to spend most of their time working on daily entries, reconciliations, weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting, and special projects.
- Process Accounts Payable including invoices and check runs
- Follow up accordingly with internal and external customers to ensure compliance with company policies and AP best practices
- Maintain vendor files and records with extreme accuracy
- Prepare correspondence as needed within the department.
- Perform other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time – quite often on short notice
- Bachelors degree in Business with emphasis in Accounting
- 3-4 years of Accounts Payable/Staff Accountant work experience
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Must be highly skilled in use of QuickBooks and Excel