Accounts Receivable Analyst
3530 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1460 Los Angeles, CA 90010
Our client is a growing Service Organization with it' s headquarters here in the DTLA area. This is a newly created position due to growth and will report to the Corporate Accounting Manager. The culture is very vibrant an this role will be interfacing will myultiple divisions and locations.
The Account Receivable Analyst will be responsible for multiple aspects of accounting focusing on Accounts Receivable, Billing and Collections.
- Responsible for driving and coordinating timely monthly invoicing of clients
- Coordinate with Accounting Manager to invoice clients accurately and in a timely fashion
- Responsible for reducing delinquencies and improving collections and AR aging
- Be prompt in collecting past due AR (emails, calls, letters.)
- Work with internal accounting/finance teams on AR aging tracking and analysis
- Create increasingly automated invoicing processes
- Provide recommendation on bad debt and manage bad debt levels
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting preferred
- Minimum Experience: 2 years’ collections experience, demonstrated AR process and collections success
- Great customer service skills
- Experience with QuickBooks a plus
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel