Accounts Receivable Clerk - Interim
20 Enterprise 100 Aliso Viejo, CA 92627
- Prepare invoices based on weekly data and audit invoices to ensure accuracy.
- Recording of revenue and receivables and ensure that revenues and receivables in accounting system are reconciled with Salesforce data.
- Assist with the processing of cash receipts to appropriate invoices.
- Assist with accounting and reporting activities, including monthly, quarterly and annual closing and reporting processes, document procedures, help to implement controls, and streamline financial systems.
- Perform the processing of monthly accruals, recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries, if necessary.
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, included but not limited to cash, and accounts receivable.
- Support annual audit and help meet audit deadlines.
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects as required.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s degree required (Accounting Preferred)
- A minimum of 2 years of direct experience required in cash managing, general accounting related field, or related applicable business field.
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including pivot tables, lookups etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of Accounting Principles
- Team player, must be able to collaborate with other teams in the organization
- Must have strong work ethic, and have the ability/willingness to work overtime as necessary to get the job done and to meet important deadlines