Accounts Receivable Specialist - Interim
508 Muirwood Dr Brea, CA 92821
- Create and send invoices for sponsorship, advertising, and other revenues.
- Prepare bank deposits and process credit card payments, apply, and record daily.
- Customer communications as needed, by phone and email, including collections.
- Daily batch management and reconciliation of merchant account deposits to AMS reported activity.
- Work with outsourced vendor on monthly invoicing process for expiring memberships.
- Work with sales team on Exhibitor booth invoice management and collections; entry to records of sales and payments.
- Participation in registration activities for annual Exposition.
- Weekly reporting of invoicing and aged receivables.
- Investigate and resolve chargebacks, payment discrepancies, and refund requests.
- Responsible for daily incoming & outgoing mail.
- Other accounting and basic office duties as requested.
Desired Education and Experience:
- Team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Two to three years related work experience.
- Associate degree in accounting studies, or relevant accounting courses.
- Basic proficiencies in use of office equipment and office software (Office365, Word).
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel.
- Experience and knowledge with Net Suite, or similar platform, is required
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.