Accounts Receivable Specialist
130 Vantis Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Large, well-established Homebuilding/Property Manager with $2B+ under management is seeking a talented Accounts Receivable Specialist to assist the accounts receivable department.
You must be organized and detail oriented. Your main focus will be in Accounting; however, you will be required to assist with other administrative duties throughout the office/in various departments. This is a more complicated and strategic role that the traditional A/R opening
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as needed
- Receive/record cash receipts and reconcile deposits for all commercial tenants
- Scan deposits to bank for manual/live checks received for all departments
- High volume accounts receivable
- Process payment in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Distribute desktop deposit receipts to various departments
- Post monthly charges and billing adjustments for all commercial tenants, distribute tenant statements
- Print commercial tenant bill back invoices, attach back-up and mail to tenants
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Generate monthly rent-up reports and distribute to commercial Real Estate Managers
- Receive/record tenant sales data and enter in Yardi
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
Proficiency in Excel is required. This is a professional environment and this person interfaces with internal customers and financial partners. Minimum of (3) years of A/R experience.