Assistant Accounting Manager
1 Monster Way (2390 Anselmo Drive) Corona, CA 92879
We are partnering with a growing publicly traded international company who is looking to bring on an Assistant Accounting Manager. This role will sit in the corporate accounting department and assist with the close process, SEC filings and ad hoc projects. The ideal candidate will have a mix of public and private accounting experience.
- Participate in various aspects of the monthly/quarterly closing process including the preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Assist with consolidations, inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting.
- Assist in the preparation and timely filing of reports required with the SEC, including reports on Form 8-K, 10-Q, 10-K and other filings.
- Produce clear and organized work papers that adequately support the Company’ s SEC filings.
- Assist with year-end audits.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Previous public accounting experience