905 Calle Amanecer San Clemente, CA 92673
Rapidly expanding real estate company that maintains a casual work environment with a familial culture is looking for an Assistant Corporate Controller. The role will report right to the Corporate Controller and is perfect for an Accounting Manager/Supervisor who wants the opportunity to build and define processes as the company continues to expand.
Salary: 110-120k, plus bonus.
Duties of the Assistant Corporate Controller:
- Oversee all accounting functions, and preparation of financial statements.
- Provide flux analysis on operating results, create financial reports.
- Oversee preparation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reporting packages.
- Lead month end close process.
- Update SOX narratives.
- Assist with external and internal audits.
Qualifications of the Assistant Corporate Controller:
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting required; advanced degree a plus
- CPA is required.
- 5-7 years of accounting experience is required, public accounting and real estate experience are highly preferred.