Assistant Corporate Controller
3 MacArthur Place Santa Ana, CA 92707
A well run, rapidly growing financial services institution is looking to hire an Assistant Corporate Controller. The company offers development opportunities, the chance to work with a high quality executive management team, and a strong incentive package. If this sounds appealing, read on!
Compensation: 120-145k, plus bonus
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee general and loan accounting operations.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting packages, provide monthly variance reporting and assist in maintaining general ledger.
- Review accounting policies and procedures, lead process improvement initiatives.
- Lead special projects, work closely with Chief Accounting Officer and Controller.
- Work with internal and external auditors.
- Oversee staff of 4-5
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- CPA highly preferred.
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in public accounting or in progressive leadership roles inside of a banking/financial services institution.
- Previous Management experience required.