Associate Manager / Senior Accountant
1683 Walnut Grove Avenue Rosemead, CA 91770
Our client is an International Service company with operations in 12+ countries. This important role will support partnership accounting for international operations, financial reporting and investment accounting.
- Oversee completeness and accuracy of all consolidated financial reporting, journal entries and account reconciliations for the month end close
- In connection with the month closing, ensure accuracy of intercompany transactions, elimination entries, and expense allocations as appropriate for JV
- Participate in the quarterly and yearly budget/forecast preparation and AOP
- Actively contribute to the development and research of global accounting policies to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Actively participate in year-end audits and quarterly reviews, including preparation of audit support schedules and related requests.
- Develop new processes and procedures to streamline the current monthly close process.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CPA in process
- 4+ years experience in public accounting or combo with private industry – supporting complex transactions for a publicly traded company
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Experience with corporate accounting including: month end close, financial reporting, balance sheet analysis and technical research
- Budget/forecasting and variance analysis experience
- Excel – including macros and pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail