17901 Von Karman Avenue Suite 1200 Irvine, California 92614
A well run, rapidly growing financial services institution is looking to bring on additional headcount due to their growth. The company offers development opportunities, the chance to work with a high quality executive management team, and a strong incentive package. If this sounds appealing, read on!
Compensation: 80-110k, plus bonus
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Integral member of the newly established Business Intelligence Group, reporting through Corporate Finance
- Assist in the development of data warehouse to support the implementation of regulatory reporting and organizational reporting enhancement
- Partner with end users across the organization to determine reporting needs
- Work with divisional SME’ s to identify and define attributes from source systems
- Develop requirements documents to facilitate report development
- Build financial/analytics reports as needed
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience working as a Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, or Operations role.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Extensive experience with BI tools