Business Development Manager
2525 Main Street Suite 440 Irvine, CA 92614
Business Development Manager – Finance and Accounting Temporary Staffing and Project Consulting – Alliance Interim Solutions
Are you interested in making a positive impact on the business community in Southern California? Are you interested in making a significant difference in the careers of talented accounting and finance professionals here in Orange County and Los Angeles? Do you want to work with a team of sales professionals that are smart, motivated and team oriented? Do you want to work for a company that has high integrity and will always put the needs of the customer and candidate first above all else? Do you want to have the ability to be the master of your own destiny? And finally, do want to be able to dictate the amount of money you make simply by how good you are at your job and the amount of effort you exert? If so, this might be the job for you.
We are Alliance Resource Group – the premier executive search and temporary staffing firm in Southern California. Our MISSION is to assist companies in finding the very best talent in Southern California AND to offer life changing opportunities to our candidates and consultants.
Our passion for what we do combined with a world class culture has allowed us to experience double digit growth rates over the last several years. We have been named as one of the Fastest Growing Companies by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Orange County Business Journal and we made the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in 2018! And we don’ t plan to slow down the momentum!
Over the last fifteen years, we have earned the position of Trusted Advisor to our clients, subject matter expert in talent acquisition, and true consultant in the areas of organizational development and human resources. In fact, we just recently won the industry’ s most prestigious award, Inavero’ s “ Best in Staffing” for both the Talent AND the Client categories!
We don’ t mean to “ self-promote” but we are PROUD of our team and we believe in our company. We take such a long-term approach with both – we now offer an incentive stock option plan for ALL employees!
Business Development Manager
We are seeking a customer-focused staffing professional to join our dynamic sales team. This role will represent Alliance' s Interim Solutions and Accounting Operations division - dedicated to providing top interim and temporary solutions to our clients in Southern California. This person will also partner heavily with Alliance Search Group - the executive search arm - of the company.
As a Business Development Manager at Alliance, here is a snap shot of some of the most essential responsibilities:
- Provides hands-on leadership in the acquisition and execution of temporary, project and consulting engagements
- Collaborate with internal account managers and company leadership on key strategic client accounts
- Prospecting for new client business by consulting with hiring executives in order to provide the right short and long term resource solutions that is BEST FOR THE CLIENT. Serve as a trusted advisor.
- Provides ARG visibility within the business community by attending various networking and business association meetings.
- Continue to develop and refine ARG' s selling and consulting techniques to DRIVE REVENUE GROWTH
- Assist in the constant improvement and refinement of ARG' s recruiting strategies that continually replenish our portfolio of consultants and our list of service offerings
- Contribute ideas and energy, inject your own personal style, inspire the group, make strong personal and business relationships internally and externally, and HELP TAKE THE COMPANY TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- Have a “ World Domination” attitude and the ability to “ Play Life a Champion” every day
- A minimum of two to ten years of professional SALES experience, preferably within the financial staffing industry
- An established clientele or professional network is helpful, but not required
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example in driving business development activity
- Possess a direct communication style - be intense and intentional - but have a sense of humor and not take yourself too seriously
- Have an overwhelming desire to make your day job into a lifetime career that you enjoy because what you do matters and makes an impact
- Possess a phenomenal work ethic, be intellectually curious and strive to be better every day