Cash Management Analyst
9211 Irvine Boulevard Irvine, CA 92618
Summary of responsibilities-
- Responsible for executing the cash management, treasury and banking needs of the company.
- Manage international incoming and outgoing wires, assist with the maintenance and reporting of the 12 week cash projection.
- Prepare and distribute cash position report, prepare bank reconciliations, manage banking relationships, manage bank documentation for new accounts and changes to existing accounts.
- Manage additions and deletions of check signers, manage issuance of bank tokens.
- Assist CFO with treasury functions including short term investing, and other activities as directed by the CFO.