Chief Financial Officer
13766 Hawthorne Blvd Hawthorne, CA 90250 US
Alliance Resource Group is exclusively partnered with a well-established government contractor that provides engineering and technical services to private and public sectors.
Guided by its core values and expanding service offerings, this is a 100% employee-owned (ESOP) company with an eye on the future.
They have tasked us with finding their next Chief Financial Officer. This particular role requires a high degree of interest in the field; please review the information below.
As a critical leader in the organization, this role will have oversight of accounting, finance, strategy, banking, human resources, and IT.
- Responsible for oversight of the monthly, quarterly, and yearly accounting close
- Preparation and delivery of financial forecasts, budget,
- Establish, improve, and implement financial controls and new policies
- Oversee the company's ESOP and employer benefit offerings
- Review contracts to ensure appropriate gross margin
- Recommend, implement, and monitor KPIs specifically around cost containment or margin improvement
- Build a long-range strategic plan
- Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations
- Oversee support functions, including IT, HR, and Administration
- Minimum of twelve to fifteen years of progressive financial experience, including several years as a CFO
- CPA/MBA would be a plus
- Must have a deep understanding of CAS and DCMA audits
- Firm of understanding of GAAP and cost plus and fixed price contracts
If you have the qualifications and interest, please reply directly to this posting.