Chief Financial Officer
San Diego, CA 92102 US
ARG is proud to partner with a cutting-edge vertically integrated manufacturer of modular homes, this position requires expert level knowledge in plant manufacturing accounting and finance functions. While this position will become a true CFO, the initial core need is building out the cost accounting and cost allocation method for the manufacturing plant.
Additionally, our client is at the forefront of revolutionizing the construction industry. Backed by a local sister company boasting $3.5 billion in Assets Under Management (AUM) and exceptional leadership, our client is positioned for continued success and growth.
Compensation Range: $190,000 - $240,000 base salary + 15-30% bonus (TBD)
As the CFO, you will play a pivotal role in the company's expansion by spearheading the cost accounting function at the plant, then building out all accounting, finance, and project costing functions at the San Diego office. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic team in a beautiful Downtown San Diego office and contribute to the growth and success of a company experiencing exponential growth.
1. Build cost accounting function isolating direct, indirect, variable, fixed, operating costs, and margin analysis from raw materials through finished goods.
2. Establish and Lead Finance and Accounting Functions: Build and lead a high-performing finance and accounting team to support the company's financial operations.
3. Strategic Financial Planning: Collaborate with executive leadership to develop and implement financial strategies aligned with the company's overall business objectives.
4. Budgeting and Forecasting: Oversee the budgeting and forecasting processes, providing insights and recommendations to optimize financial performance.
5. Project Costing and Analysis: Develop and implement robust project costing methodologies to ensure accurate tracking and analysis of financial metrics for ongoing projects.
6. Financial Reporting: Produce timely and accurate financial reports for internal and external stakeholders, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
7. Process Improvement: Identify opportunities for process improvement within the finance and accounting functions, implementing best practices to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
8. Risk Management: Assess financial risks and implement strategies to mitigate potential challenges, ensuring the financial health and stability of the organization.
9. Team Development: Recruit, mentor, and develop a skilled finance and accounting team to support the company's growth objectives.
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field (Master's degree or CPA preferred).
· Proven experience in a managerial role overseeing finance and accounting functions.
· Strong knowledge of project costing and financial analysis in the construction or real estate industry.
· Familiarity with modular construction and its financial implications is a plus.
· Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
· Proficiency in financial software and Microsoft Office Suite.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Join the team and be a key contributor to the success of a rapidly growing company at the forefront of innovation in the construction industry. Our client offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and an opportunity to make a significant impact on the organization's financial strategy.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Brad at BChamberlin(at)AllianceResourceGroup(dot)com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $195,000 - $240,000 per year + Bonus (TBD)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
Meet Your Recruiter
Director, Executive Search
After receiving his bachelor’s in accounting with a minor in economics from Cal State Fullerton, Brad went to work as an auditor for PricewaterhouseCoopers. Brad really enjoys networking, so becoming a recruiter was an easy decision. When asked what he likes best about recruiting he replied, “The satisfaction of seeing the people we place being promoted and our clients becoming long-term trusted partners. It’s a great feeling when your candidate becomes a client by way of promotion.”
Brad is our only recruiter that can land a 360 flip on a skateboard and break 80 on the golf course. Impressive! If Brad had a free day, he would want to spend time with friends doing something competitive.