Irvine, CA 92821
2+ years of collection experience, strong Excel, customer service experience is a plus. Would be for one to two (possibly three) months.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contact customers to determine reason for payment delinquency on past due invoices
- Manage customer portfolio of focus customers primarily related to groups and larger volume dealers
- Daily collection calls while documenting all notes in Net Suite financial system related to all customer conversations including emails and letters
- Aid Collections team with final balance customers that need a “ second voice” in order to resolve an outstanding balance and avoid 3rd party collection agency placement
- Resolve balances over 91 days to keep up with quarterly aging bucket goals determined by Sr. Management team.
- Work with Collections team members to identify potential problems and help create a resolution .
- Email lockout letters/demand notices to unresponsive and past due customers
- Escalate and work directly with Sales Managers and Customer Success Managers to resolve any product or billing disputes resulting in past due AR balances