6001 Oak Canyon Irvine, California 92618
Duties And Responsibilities
- Set up new accounts by obtaining proper paperwork from customer, sales team or support...
- Reviews prepaid report to ensure product is not shipping out prior to payment.
- Contacts appropriate customers, by phone and in writing, to correct, prevent or minimize delinquency. Build strong relationships within the customer to help resolve complex issues.
- Maintain a cash forecast and payment status of customers’ accounts
- Takes appropriate action on collection irregularities, adjustments and customer complaints as deemed necessary.
- Follow up on bill-backs of short payments.
- Reconcile accounts balances, by via payment, write off, or credit memo.
- Identify problem accounts and provide regular updates of receivables, along with setting up payment programs with customers and recommendations of when to refer to collections or legal.
- Assist in posting cash, issuing RMA’ s, credit memos, and write offs.
- Maintain bad debt and bad debt recovery records, along with providing month end reporting for Allowance for bad debt and sales Discount allowance.
- Assist in month-end close for Accounts Receivable
- Build an ongoing working relationship with the Sales team
- As movement to new ERP system or sooner will be responsible for entering customer invoices into their portals or ERP system, mailing invoices via email or US mail.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Collections