19600 Fairchild, Suite 350 Irvine, CA 92612
Are you looking to grow with an organization? Do you want to do much more than just crunch numbers, and put together financial statements? This may be a role for you! Outside of the general accounting functions, this role will be instrumental in working with business leaders to drive the organization forward.
Salary 90-120k, based on experience.
Duties of the role:
- Direct fiscal functions in accordance with GAAP.
- Manage a small accounting team.
- Lead month end close process, put together financial statements, budgets and forecasts, provide financial trends to management.
- Ensure financial systems are utilized correctly.
- Evaluated and advise on tax planning activities.
Qualifications of the role:
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive accounting experience is required. This should include putting together financial statements, and building budgets/forecasts.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage both internal and external stakeholders and service providers.
- Strong manager with outstanding people management skills and proven ability to develop, up-skill and/or restructure team as required.
- A Bachelor’ s degree in Economics or Business Administration is required.