5051 E Indigo Street , Suite 105 Mesa, AZ 85205 US
Alliance Resource Group has partnered exclusively with a high-growth, private equity backed consumer goods company located in the Western United States. This is an amazing opportunity for a high-performing Controller to learn first-hand from a world-class CFO. This is a full remote opportunity, with a small travel requirement (less than 5%) into parts of the Western US.
The Controller is a key member of our management team and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of accounting, regulatory compliance, internal controls, and internal reporting within the organization. This role requires a self-motivated individual with a strong financial acumen, a keen eye for detail, and exceptional organizational skills.
What will you do:
- Lead the company through their first audit
- Integrate external accounting processes, collaborate with 3rd party administrators to ensure a seamless transition
- Stand up the accounting function
- Conduct monthly financial review with business executives
- Drive the creation and implementation of new processes.
- Hire an accounting team
Comp: $180k - $200k base + bonus and equity
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- A CPA license is REQUIRED.
- 8 - 13 years of progressive experience in accounting and finance roles, with good stability.
- Experience managing financial reporting processes, including working with external auditors.
- Excellent managerial skills, with a proven ability to develop and motivate a high-performing team.
- A background supporting high growth - VC/PE backed companies is required
- A background supporting wholesale/ecommerce companies in the consumer goods space, is highly preferred