10725 Sutter Avenue Pacoima, CA 91331
We are partnering with a growing manufacturing company who is looking to hire a Controller. This role will report to the company President and oversee the entire accounting function. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a company with a great culture and work/life balance.
- Responsible for financial aspects of multiple corporations or divisions.
- Interface with department managers to assure financial integrity.
- Provide Operations with financial support.
- Assist President in management and profit maximization of company.
- Oversee preparation of monthly financial statements in timely manner.
- Prepare monthly trend statements incorporating projections.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports and graphs.
- Cash management, including fund transfers/disbursements, A/P management maximizing discounts and maintaining good credit.
- Handle credit/collections of A/R, including credit approvals and rejections, account collections and invoice review, and delinquent account management.
- Coordinate banking activities, including bank audits.
- Work with CPA in preparation of quarterly and year-end financial statements.
- Responsible for developing financial policies and procedures.
- Develop and prepare annual budgets.
- Prepare property tax returns.
- Special projects involving profit management.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Manufacturing experience
- CPA required