2301 Rosecrans Ave Suite 150 El Segundo, CA 90245
Alliance Resource Group has partnered with a local residential & commercial property developer to help with a need for a Staff or Senior Corporate Accountant in their Manhattan Beach HQ. The ideal candidate would have worked in Corporate Accounting and have high volume accounting experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the preparation of month end close and financial statements for partners.
- Review and process corporate payables and receivables.
Assist with Project level accounting, including COGS (Cost of Goods Sold), including Lean Releases.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of reimbursements (G&A, Chargeback’ s, and Petty Cash).
- Maintain fixed asset addition records and process reporting to Assessor.
Prepare quarterly distributions.
- Perform quarterly close entries, prepare supporting schedules on a quarterly basis and prepare quarterly reforecast for selected accounts.
- Assist tax auditors and reviewers for annual review and tax return support.
Agree supporting schedules to tax returns.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in accounting or Finance preferred not required
- 3 – 6 years of general accounting experience required.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook, Sage (Timberline) a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities and assignments to meet deadlines
- Knowledge us US GAAP, ability to handle high volume
- Experience with Accounts Receivables, Construction Accounting, Troubleshooting, and Variance Analysis all highly sought after