Corporate Accounting Manager
1000 Kubota Drive Grapevine, TX 76051
Accounting Manager - Dallas, TX - $115
A global manufacturing and distribution company is seeking an up and coming Accounting Manager to join their top-tier accounting team. This is an excellent career opportunity within a global, publicly traded multi-billion dollar company, with the Accounting Manager responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting, financial statements and developing and managing a top tier accounting team. The Accounting Manager will manage the month-end close, financial reporting, year end audit preparation, budgeting & forecasting and drive automation and process improvements.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Direct all general accounting activities including fixed assets, reconciliations, financial statements, and inventories.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Oversee and coordinate activities of independent audit firms and supervise audit process.
- Develop accounting policies and procedures and monitor the effectiveness of accounting systems. Ensure strong internal controls and staying SOX compliant.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Oversee Accounts Payable function
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance. CPA preferred
- 8+ years of corporate accounting exposure and/or public accounting background
- Strong understanding of large ERP system
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills required
Excellent career growth opportunities and a world class benefits package with a global, publicly traded, multi-billion dollar company.