Corporate Accounting Manager
Irvine, CA 92612 US
- Assist with corporate accounting close and preparation of financial reporting packages.
- Partner with internal teams across the organization providing support on various areas of related accounting.
- Assist in preparing and filing the company's periodic reports with the SEC, such as the 10-K annual report and 10-Q quarterly reports.
- Work with external auditors to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the company's financial statements. This would involve assisting in the audit process, responding to audit inquiries, and ensuring that any identified issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain internal controls over financial reporting to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the company's financial information. This would involve developing policies and procedures, conducting regular audits, and implementing corrective actions when necessary.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and an active CPA license
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, SEC Regulations and understanding of SOX compliance
- Experienced in leading cross functional projects and related management presentations
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including the ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships across the organization
Meet Your Recruiter
Mark Lucas, MBA
Growing up in Rainy Portland Oregon, Mark always wanted to live by the beach in sunny Southern California. After he finished his undergraduate degree in Business Administration with a Finance Concentration from Portland State University, Mark made the move out here and has never looked back. Mark joins Alliance Resource Group after owning his own business for 5 years. He chose recruiting because of his ability to help people and give the access to opportunities that they may not have been able to find on their own.
Mark was a 4-year scholarship athlete and played football for the Division 1 NCAA Portland State Vikings. His perfect day would be at the beach bodysurfing, followed by some spicy Mexican food.