26051 Merit Circle Suite 102 Laguna Hills, CA 92653 US
- Financial Reporting and Analysis:
- Prepare and oversee the timely and accurate preparation of financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Analyze financial results, monitor key performance indicators (KPIs), and provide insights to senior management and the board of directors.
- Manage the preparation of quarterly and annual SEC filings, including Form S-1 and Form 10-K, in collaboration with legal and finance teams.
- Internal Controls and Compliance:
- Develop, implement, and maintain effective internal controls to safeguard company assets and ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) requirements.
- Stay current with evolving accounting and reporting standards, ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations.
- IPO Preparation:
- Collaborate with external auditors, legal counsel, and financial advisors to facilitate a successful IPO process.
- Assist in due diligence activities and the preparation of financial disclosures for the prospectus.
- Coordinate the accounting and reporting aspects of the IPO, including the roadshow and investor communications.
- Treasury and Cash Management:
- Manage cash flow forecasting, working capital, and liquidity management.
- Oversee banking relationships and optimize the company's capital structure.
- Team Leadership:
- Build and lead a high-performing finance and accounting team, fostering a culture of accountability, collaboration, and professional development.
- Mentor and develop staff, providing guidance and opportunities for growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field; CPA required.
- Minimum of ten years of progressive accounting and finance experience, with a strong background in a leadership role.
- Prior experience with a life sciences or medical device company is highly desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of GAAP, SEC reporting, and SOX compliance.
- Experience in preparing for and successfully executing an IPO is a significant plus.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate complex financial information effectively.
- Excellent leadership and team-building skills, with a focus on developing and mentoring staff.
- High level of integrity and commitment to ethical business practices.
- Proficiency in financial software and ERP systems.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare, dental, and vision coverage.
- Stock options and equity grants.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment at the forefront of medical innovation.
Meet Your Recruiter
Dean Gavello, MBA
Recruiting Manager - Orange County
Dean began working in the staffing industry 25 years ago, which makes him Alliance Resource Group’s most seasoned recruiter. He joined ARG in 2016 after successfully owning and operating his own firm, The Bennett Group, for many years. What makes Dean such a great recruiter is his ability to find the true strengths in people. To Dean everybody is blessed and everybody shines. Dean is especially talented at matching candidates to the right jobs.
Born and raised in Connecticut, Dean got his undergraduate degree from University of Connecticut and an MBA from University of Massachusetts. A father of four, Dean and his wife, Toni, also share their home with a dog, two cats and a fish named Blue. If Dean had a free day he would go for the hat trick — fishing for yellowtail in the morning, a twilight round of golf followed by playing in a poker tournament. Boom!