3864 S. Santa Fe Avenue Vernon, CA 90058 US
ARG is partnered with a $22M ecommerce sensation founded by an industry icon. As we continue to scale, we're seeking a 100% remote Controller to lead our financial orchestra and shape our financial destiny. This is a team of high-performing, dynamic, top-of-class-grads, who are both dynamic and humble. Culture fit is paramount!
DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POSTING. Instead, please email your resume to Brad at BChamberlin(at)AllianceResourceGroup(dot)com.
As Controller, you'll drive financial strategy, collaborate with ELT, and enjoy a comprehensive comp package that includes a base up to $170k + bonus + equity
- Financial Leadership: Direct accounting operations, financial reporting, oversee outsourced cost accounting team, and be masterful in planning for scalability.
- Strategic Insight: Work closely with ELT on financial strategies for growth.
- Data Mastery: Present insightful financial analysis to guide decisions.
- Compliance Guardian: Ensure adherence to standards and manage risk.
- Team Development: Lead and mentor a high-performing accounting team.
- Financial Expertise: Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, CPA preferred.
- Industry experience: 8-12 years in combined public accounting (audit) and private industry preferred. Preference is no more than 15 years of total experience since graduating.
- Leadership: Proven ability to lead and develop teams.
- Tech Fluency: Proficiency in financial software and systems (even though we're on Quickbooks now, we have big plans for the future)
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Brad at BChamberlin(at)AllianceResourceGroup(dot)com.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager - Orange County
After receiving his bachelor’s in accounting with a minor in economics from Cal State Fullerton, Brad went to work as an auditor for PricewaterhouseCoopers. Brad really enjoys networking, so becoming a recruiter was an easy decision. When asked what he likes best about recruiting he replied, “The satisfaction of seeing the people we place being promoted and our clients becoming long-term trusted partners. It’s a great feeling when your candidate becomes a client by way of promotion.”
Brad is our only recruiter that can land a 360 flip on a skateboard and break 80 on the golf course. Impressive! If Brad had a free day, he would want to spend time with friends doing something competitive.