Corporate Finance Manager
17901 Von Karman Avenue Suite 1200 Irvine, CA 92614
A well run, rapidly growing financial services institution is looking to bring on additional headcount due to their growth. The company offers development opportunities, the chance to work with a high quality executive management team, and a strong incentive package. If this sounds appealing, read on!
Compensation: 130-160k plus bonus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work directly with division managers in the development of all budgets and forecasts.
- Maintain/build financial models
- Put together monthly/quarterly financial reporting packages, provide commentary
- Work directly with Executive management in the development and maintenance of three year strategic plans
- Work with division managers in ad-hoc reporting and operational efficiency initiatives
- Oversee staff of 2-3.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- CFA and/or CPA, preferred.
- MBA or Masters in Finance preferred.
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in corporate finance, budgeting, forecasting, and financial modeling is required.
- Previous Management experience required.