64 Fairbanks Irvine, CA 92618 US
The main responsibilities for this role include establishing credit lines for new customers, managing invoices, and handling missed payments. Our ideal candidate is familiar with all accounting procedures and can manage daily financial transactions end-to-end. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout our entire accounts receivable process.
We are looking for a Credit Manager to oversee the entire process of collecting payments from our company’s customers. The main responsibilities for this role include establishing credit lines for new customers, managing invoices, and handling missed payments. Our ideal candidate is familiar with all accounting procedures and can manage daily financial transactions end-to-end. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout our entire accounts receivable process.
- Manage collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts to ensure timely collection of payments
- Establish credit lines for new customers after accessing the financial health of the company
- Conduct credit checks and set limits
- Overseeing customer billing and cash receipts processing
- Work with trade organizations to manage risk
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc forecasting reports
- Organize records of invoices, bills, and deposits
- Ensure high-quality invoicing and collection procedures that comply with the law
- Ensure all team members follow the accounting principles
- Stay updated on industry and legislative changes
- Proper recording and application of cash, management of outstanding invoices, and direct interfacing with customers on collection matters and dispute resolution
- Hands-on experience with accounting software Sage MAS 500 or NetSuite
- Knowledge of alternatives to standard net terms such as escrow accounts and leasing companies
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, MS Word) as well as Outlook
- Well-developed analytic and problem-solving skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports
- Hands-on, self-starting, disciplined, and detail-oriented individual with the ability to work independently in a high-volume environment that requires a work product that is highly accurate and timely
- Ability to exhibit poise, composure, and confidence when confronting stressful or high-pressure situations as well as display confidentiality
- BA/BS Degree in Finance/Accounting or a commensurate level of directly related experience
If you are driven, resourceful, able to solve problems, and think on your feet, we want to talk to you
Meet Your Recruiter
Jennifer Hannigan, CPA
Founder & CEO
Jennifer founded Alliance Resource Group in 2003 after four years as a consistent top five performer for a prominent national staffing agency. Jennifer’s vision was to take the best of both contingent and retained search firms and merge them into a single platform. ARG represents this vision with the high touch, highly consultative approach of the retained industry coupled with the sense of urgency and extensive and broad network of a contingent firm. Born and raised in San Diego, her claim to fame was winning the Metric Marathon in 5th grade. She wandered North and graduated Summa Cum Laude from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. A Certified Public Accountant and Deloitte Alum, Jennifer has found her true professional calling running a world class staffing firm.
With boundless energy, this mother of triplets plus two successfully handles the demands of running a business and raising five children. If Jennifer had any spare time, she would enjoy scrapbooking, cooking, wine tasting, Lyle Lovett concerts and travel. Jennifer is a huge Star Wars fan; so much so that she embraced her inner geek with Star Wars Pop Art for the corporate office.